Tinashe x Complex Magazine

Since Tinashe came onto the scene I have been quite the fan; not only does she remind me of Cassie,  - can anyone else see any similarities between '2 On' and 'Me & U' - but her sound is brilliant, I love ever song on Aquarius and can't wait for her next album to drop!

This week Complex magazine released their cover story with Tinashe and boy is it a great shoot so much so I had to share on the blog. Can we take a moment for how good the Moschino pieces look in this fun shoot.

Complex magazine always do great shoots and there is nothing lacking in their latest one with Tinashe - the interview is also a great read - check it out here and scroll down to see my favourite shots from the shoot.








 So what does everyone think? Leave your comments below.

Xxx

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram