Hit or Miss......

This weeks Hit or Miss is all about the Paris Hilton.

The hotel heiress and business women has been in India for the past few days promoting and opening her latest handbag line that will see a number of stores open in the malls of Mumbai by the end of the year.


This is by far my favorite outfit that Paris has been spotted in. The sari inspired dress looks amazing on Paris and she carries of this look perfectly. The pink colour looks great on her and I love her silver accessories that compliment her look nicely. This look is a HIT!

Outfit 2


Although Paris looks great and I do love her necklace I am not a fan of this dress. The leopard print is a bit too much especially with the green colour. Not a fan of the shoes paired with this dress; far too much leopard print! This look is a MISS!

Outfit 3

A party was held by Queenie (yes that is her real name) at the weekend to celebrate Paris Hilton's arrival in B'town. Paris Hilton dazzled in this mini dress and was perhaps the best dressed star at her party. Although it is very simple it does suit Paris and her personality! This dress is a HIT!

Outfit 4
Paris was spotted in Mumbai in this jumpsuit. Not a fan of this particular style and fabric, it is not flattering on the heiress at all. The colour does nothing for her either. The belt and handbag looks cheap and tacky. I do love her jewellery though! This outfit is a MISS.

Do you agree? Leave your comments below.

Meera Sharma

9 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks absolutely amazing! I love the sari inspired dress too! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Paris is a stunner isnt she! Thanks, I checked your blog out its fab, followed it too!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so chic and cool in all her outfits! Love her! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I completely agree with you on her hits and misses! (: I especially love her dress in the third outfit! ♥

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    We are inviting you to give complete coverage of the 2011 Rock in Rio in Brazil in tomaraquecaiaagora.blogspot.com
    XOXO
    Giovana

    ReplyDelete
  7. paris was here in the philippines, i think last month :)) she's so pretty :))

    would you like to join my giveaway? it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Paris looked good, I'm glad she was covered-up in some outfits for once! Haha.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Instagram