Realize the energy you give is what you manifested

As someone who is a firm believer in a positive mindset I thought I would translate this to my blog in a series of soon to be regular posts, it's also a great excuse for me to use a DJ Khaled lyric as a blog title (it's from my favourite song Holy Key, from DJ Khaled's latest album Major Key, if you don't know). 

It's so true though the energy you give out to the world is what you attract - if you think positive you will give out positive energy and attract positive things into your life, it's as simple as that. If you don't believe me try it for a month and see what you notice. October has recently come round so why not use this month as the perfect place to start to be positive? N.B you don't need a new month to make a change, you can make changes everyday. 

If there is something I have learned as I have got older it's you can't control external factors but you can control how you react. If you think positive about everything it will give you so much inner peace. e.g. that delayed train annoying you on your way to work, well rather than getting angry just think it gives you more time to read your book or catch up on the latest happenings in fashion - see that delayed train isn't that bad now, is it. ;) 

You can't change things that happen to you, you can only change how you react to a situation so rather then get stressed or angry about something you might as well chill and go with the flow. I'm not saying I am always a positive person, there are some days when I am not 100% but as long as you recognise that and change your mindset to see the positive in a situation then it's all good.  

Rather than babbling on anymore I'm going to leave you with a few quotes that reiterate what this post is about and, I hope, inspire you for the week.

Peace. 









The above stuck with me because I was never a fan of the rain, literally speaking. Then I thought how nice is it that behind the dull rain is actually the beautiful sun. I now appreciate the rain - I look at it as cleansing! Can obviously apply this to situations in your life too. Behind those bad days are some sunny things to come...moving on to the below quote.


XxX

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram