J.Lo & CL for Paper Mag

Paper mag 'hit it out the park' for their latest issue of the magazine which sees two covers and spread - the first features J.Lo looking oh so hot alongside Oliver Rousteing, and the second sees a personal fav Jeremy Scott posing alongside K-Pop singer CL (she's super cool if you don't know).

To me the two covers represent two ends of the high-end fashion spectrum - on one side you have Balmain, the super luxury and glam brand and on the other you have Moschino, the quirky and fun brand.

Personally I love both Balmain and Moschino (like come on if you had an unlimited budget you would so kit out your wardrobe with Balmain and Moschino pieces, well I know I would) and Paper mag did a great job with the shoot that sees the creative directors of the brands pose alongside two artists who represent the brands perfectly. J.Lo is the epitome of luxury whilst CL is so cool and totally embodies Moschino.

Scroll down to see the covers and some of my favourite shots from the editorials and see for yourself just why they are something to awe at...

J.Lo & Oliver Rousteing for Paper Mag 
First of all how amaze does J.Lo look - she certainly does not look 46, talk about good genes and good diet of course! Without a doubt J.Lo and Rousteing embody high end luxury and make the perfect fashionable pair for this shoot.

Nicolas Moore is the photographer behind the shoot whilst Rob and Mariel are responsible for the styling.







Images via Paper Mag


For those of you unfamiliar with CL - she is super famous in the K Pop music scene and is part of the girl group 2NE1. To be honest ever since I saw this cover and editorial I have become totally obsessed with CL's style - she's so cool. Like I would totes have her wardrobe - just check her insta out for style inspo! 

Marcus Mam is the man behind the lens whilst Lizzie Barrois is behind the oh so fab styling, which is on point. 




I want CL's whole look in the shot -the jewels, crown, Moschino outfit. Yep every single bit. 
Images via Paper Mag

So what do you all think of the two editorials and covers? Which is your favourite? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr


Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram