Motel Rocks fashion!

Motel Rocks and GLOSSYBOX held a bloggers event last night in Great Portland Street in London and the event was rocking!

The Event
I was introduced, along with the other lovely bloggers, to the latest collection from Motel Rocks which I have to say had some great pieces in it. The actual event was lovely, I got to meet a number of lovely bloggers. There was also a vintage style popcorn and candy floss machine which was to die for! The cute cupcakes on offer were also mouthwatering. If you had a chance you could also get your nails done, curtsy of GLOSSYBOX, what more does a girl want! The best thing was I got to pick an item of clothing from the Motel Rocks collection! I was going to go for a faux fur coat but I decided on this cute city printed dress, which I shall certainly blog about when I receive it! I will also blog the GLOSSYBOX goodies that I should be receiving soon.


The Fashion
Now lets get down to the fashion. There was a lot of leopard print on offer in a variety of styles, as well as plenty of fur. I even spied this faux fur coat in a jade colour that had had blogged about a few weeks ago! Colour wise purple and black stood out to me with a number of fab pieces in purple that you can work with the leopard print pieces.




If you love print then you have to check out the prints that Motel Rocks have on offer. The crinkle style print, as seen below, would be a great look to work into your everyday work wardrobe allowing for an edgier look in the office. I particularly loved the 'cityesq' print, as shown below, that came in a variety of styles, such as tops and a fitted skirt.


I also loved this pleated yellow skirt, as pictured below, that is so on trend at the moment!

So ladies if you haven't checked out Motel Rocks and GLOSSYBOX be sure to do so. Details are below.



Meera Sharma

5 comments:

  1. Was lovely meeting you at this event. I loved the motel collection! Great photos.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arh wow sounds amaze. My invite must've got lost in the post haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldnt make it to this event :( you have a great blog :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black faux fur coat!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Instagram