Rihanna for V Magazine

No secret that I ADORE Rihanna and I do love a good editorial so it was only a matter of a few days before I blogged about Rihanna for V Magazine, and believe it's a good one.

Shot by Steven Klein and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele, Rihanna is seen working a platinum blonde wing, which she totally pulls off. This might be the first shoot were I like every single shot! It's difficult picking a favourite shot. Scroll down and have a look at the electric editorial....




Recall the saying 'green and pink should never be seen' - naa not on Rihanna, she totally makes the colours work. Bam. 


Another shot I love! 

Love this one. Fun. 


Images via Ftape

So what do you all think of the shoot? Cool right? Anyone else super excited for R8 - I know I am!

XxX
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram