Vogue Paris 'Panoplies'

Whilst everyone starts to round up the best things of 2014 I thought I would rather dedicate my last blog post of 2014 to the best editorial of the year -Vogue Paris' 'Panoplies'. Very suited since most of my posts consist of me gushing over editorials in magazines around the world - truth.

With Giampaolo Sgura behind the lens and styled by Claire Dhelens and Celia Azoulay the editorial sees models Elisabeth Erm and Magdalena Frackowiak live out every girls dream - yep they get to wear the best of the best of designer wear whilst being human Barbies - can't think of anything better!

The only question to bare in mind whilst scrolling through this post would be is which human Barbie do you want to be - Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu or Ralph Lauren? Moschino Human Barbie all the way for me....would wear that look in a second....












Images via FTape

So what do you all think of the editorial? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram