Coco Rocha for L'Officiel Italia

L'Officiel Italia A/W '14 issue sees Coco Rocha channel Minerva and boy does she portray her well...so well I had to share on here - standard.

Styled by Peggy Schuller and with Kristian Schuller behind the lens the striking shoot sees Coco Rocha work a number of cinematic poses in classic pieces by Chanel, Valentino, Dior and Alexander McQueen, to name a few. Scroll down and have a look at my favourite shots from the shoot....





Working Alexander McQueen in one of my favourite shots from the bunch - the pose...old school, classic selfie anyone? 


Another shot I love, not only the dress but Coco Rocha's striking pose makes you think. 


Images - FTape

So what did you all think of the shoot? Leave your comments below.



XxX 

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram