Phresh out of W Mag....

Every now and then you get a magazine spread that makes you do a double take - I'm talking so good that you actually have to look twice just to make sure your eyes are not deceiving you and you haven't just imagined what you have seen! Believe me when I say that is exactly what happens when you see the September issue of W Magazine.

W Mag have gone all out for this issue, not only is Rihanna looking fierce on the cover but it gets better because my fav puts her best fashion foot forward to celebrate all things Balmain with, wait for it, Naomi Campbell AND Iman - yes you read correctly and can I just say Rihanna doesn't half hold her own next to the legendary models. 

Shot by Emma Summerton and styled by Edward Enninful, the three wonder women are seen modelling pieces from Balmain's A/W '14 collection - go on scroll down and get ready to be amazed!

Talk about a picture perfect picture - fashion dream team!  



Images - W Magazine 

W Magazines Cover Star 
Rihanna is also W Magazine's cover star styled as what can be described as a tribal warrior and boy does she look fierce - Edward Enninful is the man behind the ferocious styling whilst Mert & Marcus work their magic behind the lens.....





My absolute favourite shot from the spread - the eyes say it all! 

Images - W Magazine 

So what do you all think of the W Mag shoots? More images from the shoot can be seen on the W Magazine website, highly recommend you have a look and Leave your comments below.

XxX 

  Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram