Sharing is Caring...

If there is something I love to do it is come across new websites; be it a blog or a online store; that being said I recently stumbled across the apparel store Choies and thought I had to share it with my lovely readers - remember sharing is caring people ;)

I love to find pieces that you cannot get on the high street; you know, things that everyone else will be wearing - who wants to do that? Not sure about you guys but I for one love to wear a quirky print now and then so naturally when I ended up on the Choies website I was in my zone; there are some right cool pieces. I thought I would pick out my top ten fun pieces on the site, can't say I am not good to you, but wait for it, it gets better because all the pieces I chose are under £25...someone say bargain? Bam.

People love to eat hotdogs, why not wear them too?

It's bugs bunny, what more do I need to say? 

Can never have enough oversized blouses; work with a pair of converse for a casual look 

Can Print Shirt - £15.11
By now you must have gathered I love a good shirt, I would say pair this with a leather skirt and a pair of trainers - booya

Right, I know it's not a quirky piece of clothing but I had to throw this swimsuit in especially with summer hols around the corner. Why not throw on a pair of denim shorts and a sheer blouse and you are ready to work that beach

So you may have gathered I also love a good sweatshirt. 

Chanel your inner Ciara or Miley with this - score. 

Warning not for the faint hearted... ;)


It's summer you need a pair of shades, I say work these bad boys. 

No outfit is complete without a quirky clutch. Wear all black and let this fun clutch do the talking

So what do you think of my picks? Leave your comments below.


XxX
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram