Pradasphere

When I get a chance I do love to go to a good old fashion exhibition, if you ask me I think it's a good way to catch up with friends whilst absorbing a bit of fashion - what else do you want, right? And that is exactly what I did yesterday, I headed over to Harrods to check out Pradasphere

The last exhibition I saw in Harrods was So Dior which set the expectations quite high; I was expecting something along the lines of So Dior when I entered Pradasphere - a wide variety of clothing and some quirky little interactive bits - remember the scented phone booth...yep that delight.

Unfortunately Pradasphere didn't have a scented phone booth, could be why I was a tad bit disappointed with Pradasphere - that and the fact there where not many vintage pieces on display as I was expecting. The looks on offer were more newer pieces and quite frankly I could just go to the Prada store if I wanted to see new pieces. That being said I still do recommend you take a visit to the exhibition, which is in Harrods throughout May.

Rather than me babble on about all the Prada pieces I saw I recommend you scroll down to see the pictures I took instead. Nothing like visual over babble, right.
















Images - All my own, taken on my Nokia Lumia

Have you seen the exhibition? If so what did you think? Leave your comments below.


XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram