Forget the 90s, it's all about the 80s....

Wherever you go, at the moment (and actually for the past year) trend wise it is all about the 90s, can't get away from it...not that I mind because I love everything 90s! Fashion, TV, music - the 90s ruled. 

Saying all that I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a 80s themed shoot in the latest issue of Vogue Paris. 

Styled by Emmanuelle Alt and with the amazing Mario Testino behind the camera the spread sees models Cameron Russell and Malaika Firth work their best 80s pose - ferosh. The clothes are too die for as well - those Ashish jeans come on who wouldn't want them. I would gladly wear everything in this shoot. 

Scroll down to see my favourite shots from the shoot and to understand just why this shoot is something to drool over... well maybe not drool but you know what I mean ;) 



The Ashish jeans I was banging on about...lush right. 












Another pair of Ashish jeans that are just amazing. 


Images - ftape.com

So what do you all think about the shoot? Leave your comments below

XxX 

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumbl

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram