Kenzo's Christmas treat

The oh so cool designers at Kenzo have decided to make Christmas even better for sweater loving people out there with the release of the Kenzo Metallic Icon Sweaters limited edition capsule collection. 

Upping the cool factor, Kenzo have given their iconic Eiffel Tower, Tiger and Eye designs a glitzy re-work by releasing the prints on a very lush metallic fabric. At £230 each the sweaters are certainly a good excuse to treat yourself this Christmas and is a great way to add some fashionable festivity to your wardrobe. 

I recommend all sweater, metallic loving people, myself included, scroll down now to see for yourself just how amazing these sweaters are....


My favourite print out of the bunch; I would recommend working this sweater with some knee high boots to add some sexy, festive swag to your wardrobe.  

Photos: Vogue.it

Available for a limited time only I highly recommend you get yourself onto their website stat (or to flagship store) and avoid any festive disappointments.  

So what do you all think? Would you want to add the Kenzo Metallic Icon Sweaters to your wardrobe? Leave your comments below

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram