Kim Kardashian Covers CR Fashion Book


Kim Kardashian has gone and surprised me by covering Carine Roitfeld’s third issue of CR Fashion Book.

Photographed by Karl Lagerfeld, a then pregnant Kim Kardashian is seen striking a pose in various Celine, Comme des Garcons, Givenchy and other designer pieces.


The shoot, titled Miss USA, shows a different, more artistic side to the reality star, and some of the shots are great. I particularly like the shot of Kim in the bejewelled Margiela mask, which is brilliant…and no it is not because her face is covered - that mask is actually amazing. 


Another photo from the book which I can appreciate is the one above…yep the one showing Kim with jam on her face. The styling suits Kim and it has an interesting vibe to it depending on how you interpret it. 

However that is pretty much where my admiration for the shoot ends. Don’t get me wrong I like the Kardashians, I have nothing against Kim but the rest of the shoot didn’t half make me wonder whether Karl Lagerfeld was taking the mick out of the then pregnant reality star.


Kim with a grill? Really? I appreciate grills (I wouldn’t wear one…but I like them) but on Kim I really don’t. Grills should be left to the likes of Rihanna. Although the shot isn’t bad it is a tad bit try hard…like the rest of this shoot.


 Images - Fashionista.com

The remaining photographs are not the most flattering and although I appreciate that Kim was pregnant I do think she could have been styled in more flattering pieces that suit her style. Kim Kardashian is a beautiful woman and this shoot does no justice to her. Next time Kim, leave the artistic shoots to your little sis Kendall and don’t try to be something you are not.

So what do you all think of the shoot? Do you like it? As always leave your opinions below. 

XxX 

 Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram