Cara Delevingne & Pharrell for British Vogue

I am not sure about you guys but if there is one model I love at the moment it is Cara Delevingne. Partly because she is everywhere - you can't go a day without seeing something about her, and also because I love how she is a bit of a goofball (I mean that in a nice way) who totally transforms into this amazing model for shoots. She doesn't seem to take herself seriously and I love that.

For Cara's latest shoot she teams up with the multi-talented Pharrell for a spread in the September issue of British Vogue photographed by David Bailey and styled by Kate Phelan. 

Titled Born Lucky the shoot features a range of colour shots as well as black and white shots of the two in a variety of poses, with the black and white shots being the most eye catching in my opinion. Check out some of my favourite shots below. 



Photo's: Cara Delevingne/Instagram and British Vogue. 

A behind the scenes video of the shoot can be viewed on Vogue.co.uk 

Cara Delevingne Favourite Shoots
As always I like to choose out my favourite shots, so scroll down to see my top 5 campaigns and editorials featuring Cara Delevingne from this year. 


Reserved S/S 13 Campaign

British Vogue, September 2013

Style.com S/S 2013 by Matt Irwin

Interview Magazine, April 2013
W Magazine, February 2013

So what do you all think of the shoot? Which do you prefer - the colour shots or the black and white? And which are your favourite campaigns of Cara Delevingne from this year? Leave your comments below. 

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram