Angela Scanlon for Louis Vuitton

 I love myself a bit of Louis Vuitton (ok a lot...but come on who doesn't) so naturally when I saw the pictures of TV presenter Angela Scanlon showcasing the new colourful versions of the Neverfull Epi leather bag it made my day...sad I know.

Louis Vuitton have enlisted Scanlon to model the colourful bags, which come in seven colours, in her favourite London hotspots such as Scanlon's local laundrette, Columbia Road's Flower Market and Canonbury Park. 

The interesting London locations along with Scanlon's great fashion sense makes for a refreshing campaign for Louis Vuitton, which I have to say I absolutely adore. Scroll down to see some of the fab shots.

My ultimate favourite shot from this campaign is this one above. Angela has added a 'edgy' vibe to the Neverfull Epi leather bag and I quite like skateboards... 



Scanlon makes a laundrette look like a cool hangout. 


The Original
Angela Scanlon is also seen modelling the original Epi leather bag, my favourite shot can be seen below.

So what do you all think of the shots - great right? Now the question is which Epi leather bag to get - the original one or a colourful alternative...one in every colour I hear you say?

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumbl

Meera Sharma

2 comments:

  1. Wow those shots are gorgeous. I think my favorite is the second one down. Its just so vivid. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good campaign right! x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram