Rag and Bone Campaign - Preview Shots

The Rag and Bone campaign is something I always like to keep an eye out for as it has a chilled out, hip vibe to it that I do like. And after seeing the preview shots of the next campaign featuring French actress, Lea Seydoux, and actor Michael Pitt I had to share it with you all.

Lea Seydoux is no stranger to modelling for fashion campaigns as she has worked in plenty of magazine shoots and is currently the face of Prada's Candy fragrance. Michael Pitt too has experience working in the world of fashion as he fronted Prada's 2012 S/S menswear campaign. 

Preview Shots.
The gritty teaser shots show Lea and Michael photographed in Midtown Manhattan, which can be seen below. 



Going by these two shots this is certainly one campaign to keep an eye out for as you just know it is going to be good. 

Favourite Campaign Shots. 
Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr, Lily Aldridge, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Karolina Kurkova are just some of the models that have fronted past Rag and Bone campaigns, and as always I like to share my favourite old campaign shots. Scroll down to see some of my favourite shots from the brand. 









This is certainly my ultimate favourite shot out of all the campaigns! 


So Stylista's what do you think of the preview shots of Rag and Bone 's next campaign and which is your favourite all time R&B campaign?  Leave your comments below.
XxX 

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram