Emma Stone for W Magazine

Anyone who knows me will know that I am quite the comic book geek and I love superhero movies. Over Christmas I managed to catch up on movies I had missed and one of these was Spiderman. Emma Stone stood out in the movie for her natural acting talent and her natural beauty and after the watching the movie I have become quite the fan of her. Naturally when I saw her latest shoot for W Magazine I had to blog it.

Photographed by Juergen Teller the shoot is refreshing in a day were the majority of Hollywood actresses are seen dolled up to the letter and photoshopped like there is no tomorrow. Now I am not saying there is anything wrong with that but it is nice to see a shoot that has a London vibe to it. 

Emma goes for a natural look in these shoots and looks amazing. Check out the shots below.





So Stylista's what do we think of Emma Stone's shoot for W Magazine? Leave your comments below. 

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram