Versace Campaign S/S 13

Hope you all had a lovely, relaxing Christmas!! Apologies for the lack of blog posts this week but it has been a proper festive season in my household, with birthday's and of course Christmas! 

This week's post is all about the latest Versace S/S 2013 campaign that caught my eye. I am a big fan of Versace and I particularly love their latest Greek goddess inspired shoot shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. 

The campaign features Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Joan Smalls who are all looking glamtastic. Check out the shots below. 





So Stylista's what do you think of the latest campaign. Did any of you check out the boxing day sales and what did you all get up to for Christmas? Leave your comments below. 



XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram