Cara Delevingne for DKNY

Cara Delevingne, aka Model of The Year, has another thing to celebrate this year as she is the new face of DKNY. 

The S/S 13 campaign shot by Patrick Demarchelier features New York as the backdrop and shows Cara in 90s style clothing. Check out some of the pictures below. 





Favourite Shots 
Cara Delevingne has had a busy 2012 so I have decided to pick my favourite shots of the 20 year old model in both magazine 's and fashion campaigns. 


Chanel Cruise 2012/13 Ad Campaign

Latest Burberry Campaign featuring the oh so cute Romeo Beckham.

Blumarine A/W 12/13 

Style.com S/S 13 



Jalouse Magazine 2012

ID Magazine Winter 2012 

Vogue Korea Dec 2012 

So Stylista's which are your favourite Cara Delevingne shots and campaigns? And what do you think of the new DKNY campaign? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

1 comment:

Instagram