Yuki and Miwa Press Event....

I was invited to attend the Yuki and Miwa press event in Great Portland Street yesterday and the clothing on offer was fabulous.




I don't know about you guys but I am always on the look out for great knitwear pieces but no store ever has any that match my high expectations, so I was pleasantly surprised when I rocked into Yuki and Miwa press event and was introduced to the delightful knitwear pieces they had on offer. If you are looking to wrap up warm this winter then be sure to check out their pieces, they not only look amazing but are so soft to touch.

I also spied a printed shirt that I particularly loved that was plain on the front and then had a print on the back. This shirt would look great paired with some nice designer jeans and heels or some fun leggings!

This jacket was pretty cool too, it can be styled in different ways, another item to go on your Christmas list ladies.

Be sure to check out their items on their website and as a special offer for my readers quote the code LOVE4152011 to receive 15% off your order!

http://www.yukitokyo.com/

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram