H+M Mini Haul.....



I have been extremely busy over the past week with work on my graduate collection (well my pre, pre collection!) and whilst in search of trimmings for my coat design I managed to sneak some shopping time in. I ended up in H+M in Oxford circus and got this cute skirt for only £3.99. I have been searching for a simple black skirt for some time now so was quite pleased when I got this bargain! If you don't have time to go to H+M then you can get it from their website, so be sure to check it out.

What to wear it with....
Black skirts are a great staple piece to add to your wardrobe, they literally can be paired with almost everything. For a trendy look wear it with a open shirt or pair it with a chiffon vest top and throw over a trendy cardi. If you are feeling the cold this winter then opt for a simple and baggy jumper (H+M have some great ones in). Finish the look by adding some quirky jewellery, working some statement shoes and opting for some fun tights (as shown below). What to wear

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram