VMA's red carpet so Uninspiring!



Right so it seems most of the stars have left their fashion sense at home. Like seriously what were they thinking before they stepped out of their homes in some of these terrible outfits. I have picked out a few of the worst and believe me there were plenty of bad outfits to go through! I'll start with Pink and Shakira who both wore the same Balmain dress. Pink pulled it off quite well but Shakira's choice of accessorising it with those boots really did nothing for it. Check the two out and make your own decision which you prefer. Katy Perry reminded me of Wonder Women in space! However I think the worst dressed out of this bunch had to go to Ashley Greene who looked like she was going to a school disco in a really cheap outfit!!

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram