August Getty S/S 2016 Campaign

If you want your campaign to stand out then get David LaChapelle on board. And that's exactly what American designer August Getty did to showcase his Spring/Summer 2016 collection and the result is fantastic. 

Universal Studios in Los Angeles was transformed into an electric setting which made the perfect backdrop for the nude palette sported in the collection, titled 'Thread of Man'. Apparently the collection represents the powerful women who have inspired the designer - always a good basis for collection inspo. 

Scroll down to see some of my favourite shots from fab campaign and also make sure to check out the pieces on the designers website - I already have my eye on a few looks which I certainly want to get my hands on. 

My favourite shot from the campaign. The softness of the clothing palette works well against the madness of the neon backdrop.




This shot defo has Amsterdam vibes to it. 




Images via ftape.com

So what do you all think of the campaign? Leave your comments below.
XxX
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram