Balmain x H&M

If there is one collaboration I am super excited for it is certainly Balmain x H&M! The full lookbook was recently revealed and I pretty much have my eye on quite a few items - early Christmas and birthday present I reckon?!

Normally I am not too keen on the H&M collaborations as the past few let me down when I finally saw them, but I get a good vibe about this collaboration, after all it is Balmain so can't disappoint...right?

You might as well also scroll down and see the looks from the collection which I think you need to add to your wardrobe when this beaut of a collection drops in stores on November 5th...

This is my ultimate desire from this collection, like I actually HAVE to have it. Had my eye on it since Kendall Jenner wore it to the Billboard awards this year. 

Nothing like a bejewelled, fitted dress. 

That top is lush. 

Green playsuit, yes please. 

Great way to keep covered this winter. Christmas party look sorted? 

What's not to love about a LBD, Balmain style. 


The coat is what this look is all about. 

Ferosh. 

All about the jacket. 


Quite like Aladdin trousers, especially styled like this. 

That clutch needs to be in my life. 

Bling. That is all. 
 Images - Telegraph

So what do you all think of the collection? Leave your comments below.

XxX

   Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

1 comment:

  1. I love Balmain, they are awesome lately!

    www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram