Fight Fire With Fire

Nope don't worry I am not doing some angry blogpost about how you should Fight Fire With Fire, which explains my absence from posts, nope certainly not. It's actually the title of a cool editorial which caught my eye in V Magazine and of course I had to blog it!

Shot by Steven Klein models Maria Borges, Ajak Deng, Riley Montana and Joan Smalls are shown working a number of pieces by Alexander McQueen, Roberto Cavalli, Tom Ford and Givenchy in some apocalyptic settings. Yep if the apocalypse is coming make sure you look stylish. Scroll down and see what I mean.






Images via FTape

So what do you al think of the editorial? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

1 comment:

Instagram