SS 15 campaign Roundup...

First blog post of the year and it is long overdue considering it is nearly February - my bad...I got busy holidaying and just life in general.

Hmm how to start of the first post of 2015? After all one could say the first post of the year sets the tone for the year to come and well since we all know I love a good campaign I thought I would pick out my top 5 campaigns that are currently doing the rounds. Not predictable at all....go on scroll down.

Alexander Wang
Never one to disappoint, especially when it comes to campaign settings, (remember last years, you know the one set in a public loo, yeah that one), and this time round is no different. The location shows the models strike a pose in a party bus - whoop. Shot by Steven Klein, styling by Karl Templer and with Pascal Dangin behind the art direction this is one party bus that you sure want to be on this year.





Alexander McQueen
From one Alexander to another, yep Alexander McQueen's SS 15 campaign does not disappoint, not that it ever would. Karolin Wolter fronts the campaign which is shot by David Sims....




Balenciaga 
Steven Klein works his magic once again but this time for Balenciaga. Sasha Pivovarova fronts the striking campaign, which sees her trapped in what I would describe as a detention centre all while looking perfect in head to toe Balenciaga...can't see the crime in that, can you? 






Dolce and Gabbana 
With Domenico Dolce behind the lens and Stefano Gabbana behind the art direction the SS15 Dolce and Gabbana campaign was not going to disappoint. Well actually there is one thing that disappoints and that is that the amaze clothes and accessories are not in my wardrobe...

Agent Provocateur
Naomi Campbell fronts the Agent Provocateur campaign which sees the model work a number of sexy poses, obvs had to include. Ellen von Unwerth is the 'g' behind the camera and does a damn good job...



So what do you all think of the campaigns at the moment? Any you think I should have included? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram