Versace for Riachuelo

Nothing like a bit of Versace in your life, always have been a fan, so naturally when I set my eyes on their collaboration with Brazilian department store Riachuelo I had to share it. Versace AND Brazil... yep what more do you want. 

Fronted by the beauty that is Adriana Lima and shot by Mert and Marcus, the campaign is full of nautical opulence (never thought you would see those two words put together did you?). Scroll down to have a look at the quirky campaign, and give yourself another reason to love Versace....

This is certainly my favourite shot - love the jewellery too. 





Images - Ftape

So what do you all think of the campaign? Leave your comments below. 

XxX 

 Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram