Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Vogue Mexico

If you follow me on Twitter, in amongst my random ramblings, you may have seen me tweet my love for an editorial in the latest issue of Vogue Mexico. Well that editorial has mesmerised me so much so that I felt one tweet does it no justice and it needs a whole blog post to allow me to share my love for it.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is seen on not one but three covers for the November issue of Vogue Mexico but nope I'm not awing at the covers; for me it was the editorial inside that caught my eye. As someone who loves an editorial or a campaign that glamourises the most unglamorous of places this editorial was right up my street. Yep, Huntington-Whiteley is seen striking a pose or two in stunning Versace and Miu Miu pieces in non other than...wait for it...a laundrette - glam or what?!

Shot by James Macari and styled by Sarah Gore Reeves this is one shoot that will make you think twice about what you wear when you next pop over to your laundrette....go on scroll down.




Which of the three covers is your fav? I am liking this one.


The Antonio Berardi jacket is stunning - love the bold colours going on in this shoot. 

What better way to wait for your washing than with some pizza...

I absolutely adore the styling of this shot, from that amaze Miu Miu PVC coat to the striking blue of the dress - want it all. 

This is exactly how to pose for your next selfie when you are bored in the laundrette...washing powder in tow and all. 

Again another outfit I adore and another chance for RHW to show us how to pose on a washing machine. 

RHW shows us how to look cool whilst waiting for your washing to finish, that is if you don't fancy pizza or an ice lolly....

It is Mexico, so yeah weather is suited to eat an ice lolly...in a laundrette.

How to work the 'oops I broke the washing machine pose'. 
Images - Ftape

So what do you all think of the shoot? Do you love it as much as I do? Leave your comments below.

XxX 

 Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram