Mary Katrantzou x Adidas Originals

If there are two things I like it's a good print design and a bit of sportswear so naturally when I heard Mary Katrantzou, a.k.a London's Queen of prints, was set to do a collaboration with Adidas I was obviously going to dedicate a blog post to the collection - well here is that post.

The collection takes inspiration from track shoes worn by medal winners in the 70s and 80s and sees a number of neoprene pieces and trainers that would make any winner stand out on the track.

Have a scroll and see some of the pieces from the collection that is set to hit stores on 15th November  - I recommend flagging that date in your diaries ladies because this is defo a collection that will sell out fast.



This bomber jacket and dress is the stand out piece for me - want it! 





Images -Style.com

So what do you all think of the collection? Leave your comments below.

XxX 

                    Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram