Vogue Japan: My Market Days

With fashion week currently taking place - NYFW is done and dusted and LFW is in full swing - rather than blog about the catwalk happenings in the fashionsphere, (after all where can't you see that), I thought I would blog about an editorial that has caught my eye.... no shocker there, right?

Vogue Japan's latest spread is the oh so amazing editorial that has caught my eye this week. Why? Well not only does it feature my favourite Moshino collection and have Anna Dello Russo as the genius behind the styling of the shoot, which features models Lindsey Wixson, Catherine Loewe and Hanne Gaby Odiele work their best model pose in the Supermarket. Giampaolo Sgura is the man behind the lense and he sure knows how to make grocery shopping look like a fun, quirky past time.

So what are you waiting for, scroll down and have a look at the editorial, in the latest issue of Vogue Japan, that makes grocery shopping the new fashionable hang out...



Love this dress and the shoes  - WANT! 



How we all wish we looked whilst choosing frozen goods ;) 



Speaks for itself really...

My favourite shot from the whole editorial Yep that is how I would like to look like whilst shopping for groceries....don't judge. 




So what do you all think of the editorial? Leave your comments below.

XxX   
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr


Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram