Cara Delevingne x Topshop

That time we have all been waiting for has finally arrived *fanfare moment* Yep the pictures have been released from the latest Topshop campaign featuring Cara Delevingne.

Not sure about you guys but since it was announced back in June that the model was set to become the first solo face of Topshop I have been eagerly awaiting to see the campaign - after all I do love a good campaign!

Shot by Alasdair McLellan and styled by Topshop's creative director, Kate Phelan, the campaign shows Delevingne in a number of effortlessly cool poses that you just have to see for yourselves, so go on and scroll down and see Delevingne in some of my favourite shots from the campaign....









The only question that remains is which piece from the collection do you want to get your hands on first? All of it you say - yeah sounds good to me. 

So what do you all think of Cara Delevingne's Topshop campaign? Leave your comments below. 

XxX

        Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr


Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram