Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Jalouse Magazine

There haven't been that many editorials doing the rounds this past week that have caught my eye, well that was until I saw the stunner that is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for the May 2014 issue of Jalouse Magazine.

Shot by Mathieu Cesar, and styled by Jennifer Eymere, the editorial sees the model work a number of striking poses all enhanced by the black and white photography. Scroll down to see some of my favourite shots from the shoot, as well as how to make an oil field look sexy.....yep.









Images - WhoWhatWear.com

So what do you all think of the shoot? Which are your favourite shots? Leave your comments below.


XxX

                              Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram