Travis Smith for GQ Style Germany

If there is something I love it is a good print and a bit of menswear that can be worn as womenswear, combine that with a good editorial and I am in my element.

You may be wondering what has all that got to do with Travis Smith and GQ? Well good printed clothing - have you seen the clothes he is wearing in the shoot..tick. The clothing is all menswear but can so be worn by ladies...tick. Good editorial - just check out the setting...and there we have my final tick.

Normally most of the editorials I blog about are mainly womenswear shoots so I thought I would mix it up a bit and to be honest the shoot and setting just caught my eye so I had to share.

Shot by Daniel Riera the spread sees Hawaiian surfer Travis Smith model a number of looks by the likes of Louis Vuitton, Prada and Givenchy. Tobias Frericks has done a brilliant job with the styling and I certainly recommend you scroll down to see my favourite shots from the 14 page spread and exactly why I like this editorial.








So what do you all think of the magazine spread and Travis Smith? Leave your comments below. 

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumbl

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram