Moschino's Capsule Collection

I am not sure about you guys but this time there hasn't been that many collections that have wowed me at the various fashion weeks that have been taking place, well that was until Milan fashion week took place last week and I set my eyes upon Jeremy Scott's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G collection for Moschino. Ever since I saw that none of the other collections I have been looking at have been of much interest to me...sorry Paris fashion week.

The Capsule Collection
Now I know this post is most probably a week too late but when I read today that Jeremy Scott has only gone and released a capsule collection of 10 items straight from the catwalk at Browns (literally it was available the next day) I had to blog about it and just share my general love of the amazing Moschino collection (how many times can I use amazing in a post...get counting) even if it is a week later.

Yep that is right Jeremy Scott has translated the 'fast food' theme that was seen in the Moschino collection to fast fashion and given us all an opportunity to wear some pieces from the collection by dragging our mouse over to the Browns website - simple as. Don't even need to leave your house. Score.

My 'Fast' Picks... 
Scroll down to see my favourite, 'fast' picks from the 10 item capsule collection...see what I did there...with the title...






The Collection
Since I am on the topic of Moschino it would be wrong not to refresh our memories with just how amazing their a/w '14 collection was. Check out my favourite looks from the collection...get scrolling.

Jeremy Scott I salute you! That is all. 

These two looks for me are all about the accessories - who wouldn't want to work a SpongeBob Squarepants bag or a McDonalds milkshake bag. Everyone needs these bad boy accessories in their life.

The shades, the bag, the coat...need I say anymore. 

I am certainly not that girl who dreams up her ideal wedding dress but this comes close, this or a Valentino one I spotted a year ago. 
Images - style.com

So what do you all think of the Moschino collection and what has been your highlight of fashion week so far? Leave your comments below. 


XxX
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram