Miley Cyrus for Marc Jacobs

Either love her or loathe her but Miley Cyrus is someone you cannot get away from. I for one like her; say what you want about her but at the end of the day she's talented - she can sing (trust me I have seen her live and she can sing), act and now she has showed the world she can model in a high end fashion campaign.

If you recall a month or so back Marc Jacobs released a few shots from his S/S '14 campaign showing a moodier side to Smiley Miley and now us lucky lot get to see the full campaign. Shot by David Sims and styled by Katie Grand the campaign shots show Miley Cyrus, alongside models Esmerelda Seay Reynolds and Natalie Westling, in a number of thought provoking poses in a sort of dead end beach.

This is one campaign that will shut up all the Miley Cyrus haters as oh yeah did I mention she is fully clothed...head to toe in Marc Jacobs, of course. Go on, scroll down to see a different side to Miley Cyrus in this brilliant campaign.








Images - Refinery 29

So what do you all think? Did Marc Jacobs do right by choosing Miley Cyrus to front his S/S '14 campaign? Leave your comments below.

XxX
  Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumbl

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram