Alexander Wang S/S 14 Campaign

By now we all know I love a good campaign if I am not blogging about them then you can be sure I will be tweeting about them. So when one of my favourite designers, Alexander Wang, released the new SS14 campaign I had to share my appreciation for it on here...of course.

Shot by Steven Klein and styled by Karl Templer the campaign features Anna Ewers working some of my favourite looks from the collection. The shoot sees the model striking a variety of fierce poses in none other than a public toilet....new hang out anyone?

Scroll down to see a campaign that reminds me of a northern style night out (don't ask) fashionably done of course....

This is my favourite shot of the campaign, I just love this look. 




Images - Kanyeandlabel

So what do you all think of the campaign? Cool right? Leave your comments below.

XxX
Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram