Cara Delevingne for Mulberry

The fashion pack at Mulberry have made sure that we have a fashionable start to the New Year thanks to their Spring/ Summer '14 campaign. 

Shot by Tim Walker the latest Mulberry campaign is fronted by Cara Delevingne, who is once again joined by some furry friends; remember the autumn campaign which saw the model share camera space with an Owl, well this time Delevingne is joined by some dogs, a pony and a parrot...I kid you not. The random animal combination, classic tea party backdrop together with Delevingne's striking poses and fab Mulberry clothing and accessories make for one hell of a campaign. Scroll down to see just what I mean. 

I have to say this is my favourite shot; although I am not normally a fan of florals I love this outfit and the clutch bag is lush. Got to love the pony too! 



So what do you all think of the campaign? Good right....leave your comments below. 

XxX

                                       Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr



Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram