“Reebok Baby, You Need to try some new things”


Trainers, sneakers, whatever you want to call them, are all the rage at the moment and it is yet another trend I love. I pretty much live in my Converse; I haven’t worn heels in months – it’s great!

I keep coming across cool trainer styles so naturally thought I would blog my 5 favourite styles on offer at the moment, definitely not because I wanted to use a Kanye West lyric in a blog title...might be the latter though...

Top 5 Picks

Adidas Basket Heel Wedge Trainers





Adidas take on the hi-top with this simple yet effective offering. The great thing is it has a hidden wedge to give that extra bit of height and if like me you are 5’4 a bit of height isn’t a bad thing. 






Converse/ Maison Martin Margiela Sneaker


I nearly fell of my chair when I read about this collaboration. High fashion meets the iconic Converse and in four colours - Crimson Red, Black, True Navy and Sunflower Yellow - what more do you want. September 20th is a date to put in your diary fellow Converse/high fashion lovers as that is when these bad boy shoes are available to purchase for around £200…can’t come sooner, can it.

Cute to The Core
This American footwear brand launched this month and offers a variety of hi-tops, wedge trainers and flatforms that are available in Schuh, Bank, USC, Treads, as well as from their own website. My pick from the bunch, the Unicorn print above...perfect for those of you that like to make a statement. 


William Baker for Adidas

Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Kylie Minogue, William Baker and a few others have all customised a pair of Adidas Stan Smith trainers for an exhibition in Bargehouse, London to raise money for the Stonewall charity. The exhibition runs from September 7th until the 14th, if you love trainers and fashion it sounds like a good visit. The trainers are being auctioned on P6 Auction and my pick is the one above by William Baker, who doesn't love a bit of trainer bling. 

Giuseppe Zanotii High-Top Trainers


                                  
Had to include these leather Dee high-top trainers - how cool and sleek are they. The contemporary design means they can be worn with anything and the black colour means it can transcend seasons making it a good investment purchase - that's a good justification for spending £585 on trainers right? 


So what do you all think of trainers? Do you like to wear them and what do you think of my picks? Any I missed out? Leave your comments below. 

XxX




  Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram