60 Seconds With...

If you are not familiar with 60 seconds with...it allows me to profile bloggers that have caught my eye and ask them a few fun questions that take no more than a minute to answer...simple as really.

This month's instalment of 60 seconds with... sees me have a quick chat with Jess Kemp, who runs the blog Velvet - Daisy, which allows Jess to share her fab style with readers as well as giving DIY tutorials - what more do you need! Scroll down to see what Jess had to say to me...

Velvet Daisy


"I originally started blogging as a way to document my personal style. My blog regularly features all my thrifty outfits and purchases, hauls and DIY tutorials." 

My Style in one word is...
Unique.

My BFF would describe me as...
An Alien.

If you opened my wardrobe you would find...
Crazy, clashing patterns and over sized vintage jumpers.

My last fashion splurge was...
My Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes.

Dream job is...
Animal Conservationist.

I cannot live without my...
Eyebrow Pencil.

If I was stranded on a desert Island, the one item I would take with me would be...
My kitty Cat.

Twitter or Facebook...
100% Twitter. Facebook is booooring.

The last song I listened to was...
Grimes - 'Genesis'

Words to live by...
Do what makes you HAPPY.

So what do you think of Jess, cool right? Check her brilliant blog out by clicking here. If you want to get involved with these posts leave a comment below. 
XxX
 Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram