60 Seconds With...

For those that are not familiar with 60 seconds with, it allows me to profile bloggers that have caught my eye and ask them a few fun questions that take no more than a minute to answer, hence the name ;)

This months 60 seconds with sees me have a quick chat with Chloe Hughes, from Cheshire, who runs the blog Hughesing.

Hughesing is a fashion and beauty based blog that gives Chloe the chance to post about makeup looks she has tried out and of course fashion. So what are you waiting for, scroll down to see what Chloe had to say to me...

Hughesing
"I started my blog a good year ago but literally had no idea how to do anything on it whatsoever, as I am truly hopeless when it comes to things like that, so I left it be and then after obsessively reading beauty and fashion blogs I was inspired to give it another go - about 4 months ago. I am a very visual person so I wanted to post pictures and gifs etc to get my ideas across. I love the world of blogging as everyone is so open to new and exciting things and it amazes me how quickly everything moves."

My Style in one word is...
Eclectic/Bright

My BFF would describe me as...
Cray Cray

If you opened my wardrobe you would find...
Lots of neon yellow/green.

The aspects of my personality my dress sense portrays are...
Bit weird - love wearing my cat ears, 90s scrunchies and a good old hair bow.

My dream job would be...
Makeup artist!

My favourite Stylista is...
Hmm not to sure; love Jen from Clothes Encounters!

The last pieces of clothing I bought was...
A top with a cat on it! Woo!

The last song I listened to was...
'Carried Away' - Passion Pit

Three things I couldn't live without are...
Hmm Giant Cous Cous, my phone and 8 hour creme!

Words to live by...
YOLO GURL! 

So what do you think Stylista's? Check out Chloe's blog by clicking here. If you want to get involved leave a comment below or drop me an email with a link to your blog.

XxX
Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram