Marc by Marc Jacobs Must Haves

Marc Jacobs made his film debut last Friday in the indie drama Disconnect and to coincide with the release of the film I thought I would do a post picking out my Marc by Marc Jacobs Must Haves. 

The sun is finally shining outside and it is therefore time to put those winter clothes away and bring out the chic summer wear. If you haven't yet got your summer wardrobe sorted then I highly recommend you invest in some pieces from the latest Marc by Marc Jacobs collection. The great things about these pieces is that they can transcend seasons, making them great investment pieces - this is also a good justification if anyone asks why you are purchasing the pieces ;) 

Below I have chosen my top 10 must have items that are available in stores and online now (as always click the name of the products to be taken to the site). If none of the below catch your eye then check out more Marc by Marc Jacobs products on Jules B.


Fun prints are something I do like and this Marc by Marc Jacobs Washed Ink Sweatshirt caught my eye. You can pair it with some shorts and some high tops or can dress it up with a leather skirt and statement shoes. This is another piece that you can work both in summer and winter, depending how you wear it.

You got to have some shorts, especially in the lovely summer weather. Rather than getting some denim ones why not check out these black Panthera Jacquard Shorts. They are currently on offer reduced from £280 to £84 and feature a subtle panther print, hence the name. Once again you can dress these up or dress them down and wear them throughout the year! 

I love backpacks so naturally I had to feature the Domo Arigato Packrat Backpack. If like me you cannot travel light then this backpack is perfect as it is a great size. 

I do like my plastic/ see through clutches so when I saw this Clearly Coloured Xbody Bag I had to include it. Speaks for itself really. 

Another good way to add some Marc Jacobs to your wardrobe is by purchasing a wallet. When it comes to wallets I am quite practical, I think it is better to have quite a large one that is in a neutral colour, hence why I like this Classic Q Trifold Wallet in white.  


 High tops are a must have in anyones shoe collection, they are casually chic and I love these Marc by Marc Jacobs ones. You can work them in so many different ways from pairing with a summer dress to working with shorts. 

A lot of the items I have chosen are darker tones, partially because I like wearing black and partially because darker tones can transcend seasons. I do think if you are going to splash out on designer pieces you should stick to darker tones so you can work them with a lot of pieces in your wardrobe. Saying all that I had to include a pop of colour and what better way to do this then with these chic neon leather pink Bright Oxfords. Love them! 

Chunky watches are a must have and out of all the Marc by Marc Jacobs watches on offer, this Blade Women's Chronograph Bracelet Watch is my favourite. It is classy and stylish. 
If you have an ipad then this Marc by Marc Jacobs Dreamy Logo Neoprene Tablet Cover is a must. It is available in a variety of colours but I would recommend going for black as it will transcend seasons. 

Since this is a summer based post I have to include a pair of shade. I for one love wearing sunglasses, the bigger the better I say. Saying that I do like these purple Square Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses. They come in two more colours if you are not a fan of purple.


So Stylista's what do you think of my Marc by Marc Jacobs Must Haves? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

1 comment:

  1. Loving that perspex bag!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    Lily Lulu Leather Laser Cut Dress

    Its all about neon Blue this Spring Summer

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Instagram