Georgia Hardinge for River Island

It is every designers dream to score a collaboration with a well known fashion store or label and that is just what has happened to fashion designer Georgia Hardinge.

The 2008 graduate of Parsons Paris School of Art and Design has a fan following in the likes of Alicia Keys, Nelly Furtado, Lady Gaga, Jessie J and the bootylicious Beyonce. Hardinge who is a regular to LFW has now collaborated with River Island on a capsule collection of 14 pieces. 

Personally I am not normally a fan of high street collaborations but Hardinge's collection for River Island S/S 13 caught my eye. The collection remains true to her design aesthetic of eye catching graphic prints and structured shapes, whilst catering for a high street audience. I highly recommend you check it out below. 







Maybe the reason for the quality collection is because she has a design background so she knows the in's and out's of designing a collection, unlike many of the celebrity 'designers' (come on you are all thinking it, I just said it). 

A/W13 Collection
If you are not familiar with the designer, I have picked out some of my favourite pieces from her A/W 13 collection to either jog your memory or make you take note of this designer. If you are a regular to this blog then you will know I love a good shirt and quite like the androgynous look so naturally I love the pieces below. 





So Stylista's what do you think of Georgia Hardinge for River Island? Leave your comments below.

XxX 
Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

1 comment:

  1. The lovely looking and dashing girls are with their fashion trend. Their design patterns and stylish presentation inspire us to come-out with other fashion trends. I accumulate ideas in Jewellery Designing Courses.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram