60 seconds with....

Today see's a new series of posts launch 60 seconds with....which allows me to showcase bloggers, from around the world, that I find interesting and think you should know about. Each post will feature a different blogger and see them answer some quick and fun questions about themselves that should take no more than 60 seconds hence the title ;)

For the first post I decided to have a quick chat with Abheeha, from London, who runs Style City and Chic. So what are you waiting for, scroll down to see what Abheeha had to say to me...

Style City and Chic


"I started SCAC so I could work my creative energy at something. Where no one would tell me to stop speaking about Chanel's new collection or how much I hate leggings with short tops. Really a fashion journal where I could write my thoughts and experience. But I now realise it's more than that. As the blog expands I realise I'm not just writing to myself anymore and that the audience are really contributing their thoughts to my world and the fashion world. It's like one big cyber slumber party."

Describe your style in one word....
Eclectic

My BFF would describe me as....
Crazy!

If we opened your wardrobe we would find...
All the items put away neatly and colour coded. I'm messy in all aspects of life but my wadrobe!

One item from your wardrobe you cannot live without it....
My black Alexander Wang blazer. So versatile and chic.

Dream job....
Possibly something in psychology. Or fashion. Or the psychology of fashion.

NYFW or LFW....
My loyalty is with London Fashion Week. Plus the upcoming designers are ah-maz-ing....!

Favourite song at the moment....
Oddly enough, Kiss You by One Direction.

Latest fashion splurge....
A new love bracelet. Because one cannot have too many love bracelets.

Words to live by....
"Be so good they can't ignore you" - Steve Martin.

Check out Abheeha's blog by clicking here or follow her on twitter @stylecitychic. 

So Stylista's what do you think? If you want to get involved with these posts drop me an email with a link to your blog, remember you don't have to have a fashion blog, it can be any type of blog. 

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram