Fiasco Magazine

I normally tend to blog about other designers and my thoughts on celebrity fashion and music, but I thought I would do something different for this post. 

As I am sure many of you know I am a fashion design graduate (I am sure I mention it enough) and I have been fortunate to have my collection appear on a number of sites and publications since my graduate show. This week however I was super excited to get a copy of Fiasco magazine which featured an interview and shoot with Stooshe who are actually wearing pieces from my collection!

For me this shoot is special. Although I have had my name in magazines before (it's usually for contribution, or articles I have written or pages I have styled) to actually have my name in a high end fashion magazine as a designer was quite exciting. 

The stylist for the shoot was Soki Mak, (check her blog out by clicking here) I have been an admirer of her styling for a long while so to actually have her style my work was cool! 

Check out the shoot below. 




I certainly recommend you check the magazine out (and it's not because I have some of my designs in there) you can buy it online or from a number of shops worldwide including Selfridges.

So Stylista's what do you think of Stooshe in the shoot? Leave your comments below.

XxX

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr


Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram