Weekend Haul

Whilst on my travels this weekend I took a bit of time out of my packed schedule to go shopping. Normally when I go shopping I have just stuck to the same shops which more recently consists of Zara, Zara and more Zara (yes I have become a bit obsessed with this shop). Since there was not a Zara where I was and I had not been to Primark for a while I thought I would pop in and see what they had on offer! I have to say they have got some great stuff in at the moment you just have to search for it. Check out what I found below all at bargain Primark prices!



I had been looking for some casual shoes for some time and found this fab pair. At only £8 and featuring "suede" panels they make a great addition to my growing shoe collection!

I had been looking for some colourful knitwear for some time and had seen some in River Island and Topshop. Luckily for my bank account I didn't purchase them as I stumbled across a very similar jumper in Primark, as shown above. This one was only £12 and adds some colour to my wardrobe. I know its summer now but you can still work this jumper with some fab denim shorts. 

I also needed a new casual bag and had wanted one in the style above for some time. It was another bargain at only £9 and comes in black too! 

I also love quirky jewellery and although I have added a considerable amount of new pieces to my ring collection I hadn't purchased any earrings. I love these ones and they can be mixed and matched. Why use the pairs that come together when you can opt for a sunglass and a gem! These pairs of earrings where only £2 so of course another bargain!

So Stylista's if you have been shopping this weekend let me know about any bargains you came across! always love to hear about shopping trips! Happy Shopping! 

XxX

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram