Beauty Haul...


Last Saturday I went shopping with fellow fashion blogger Mandeep to Westfields in Stratford. This was the first time I had been to the new Stratford Westfields and I loved it. The layout was great and the choice of shops was much more appealing then the original Westfields. I was in search of a selection of pieces to add to my wardrobe but decided to resist temptation of buying a lot of clothing as I know that come next week the clothes I want will be in the sale.

I did stumble across a new beauty shop, called Kiko though that is certainly a place you should all check out. The layout and products on offer reminds me of MAC yet the prices are much more better on our bank accounts!

I have been loving statement lips at the moment and with the advice of the lovely Mandeep I got a red lip pencil and a plumping red lip gloss, that cost me under £7! I have not tried the products out yet properly but as soon as I do I shall let you all know if they are great. However going by what I did try this is one shop I will be going to more often.

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram