Osmoze S/S '15 Jeans Campaign...

Ever since the World Cup I have become obsessed with everything Brazil - it has totally left a mark on me...

So naturally when I saw the Brazilian brand, Osmoze SS '15 campaign I totally HAD to blog it - not necessary because of the clothing but more so because of the amazing Brazilian landscapes (the Island of Fernando de Noronha to be exact) all enhanced by the photography and of course models Candice Swanepoel and Marlon Teixeira. 

Shot by Gui Paganini, styled by Pedro Salles and with Daniel Burmna behind the art direction, the campaign sees a variety of colour and black and white shots, which show Candice and Marlon working their magic in a variety of pieces from the brand's S/S '15 collection. With the breathtaking scenery as the backdrop I think you will all be thinking the same as me after seeing the campaign - leve-me para o Brasil ;)




Really like the print of the shirt in this shot. 





Thought I would throw in one of the black and white shots, even though the colour shots were my fav....


So what do you all think of the campaign? Leave your comments below.....
XxX
         Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram