Rihanna for Vogue Brazil

I adore Rihanna, everything from her style and her music are right up my street. I do not mind admitting that I do often attempt to emulate her style (my part shaved hairstyle is an example of that) and if I could choose any celebrities wardrobe, which would magically appear in mine, hands down I would choose Rihanna's. 

Ever since glimpses of Rihanna's Vogue Brazil shoot where doing the rounds on the good old wide web I couldn't wait to blog it. Well that time is finally here - *fanfare*

Mariano Vivanco, the man behind Rihanna's spread in British Elle and GQ, is back behind the lens this time for the May issue of Vogue Brazil. The shoot shows the Bajan babe in a number of sexy (as expected) yet natural poses - babe. Highly recommend you scroll down to check out Rihanna's latest shoot.


Two covers - which is your fav? This one is certainly mine. 



Love her bling, skirt and of course her tattoos. 
Images - Vogue Brazil 

So what do you all think of the shoot? Yay or nay? Leave your comments below.



XxX 

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

Meera Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram